CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wild children

What is it that's said about dogs? They smell fear? I think my children smell exhaustion and it makes them mental. They've been up since 5:30 and have been insane heathens since then. David has been sooooo bossy all day long (and I know that's exactly how I was at his age!) telling Henry while they're playing, "NO HENRY! NOT LIKE THAT!" Henry started the day off just being sweet little Henry and saying, "Oh. OK Dadid." Not so sweet anymore. He's been hitting and chasing David now. They're in their room "napping". Right. I told them after trying to get them to sleep that they needed to have "quiet resting time". I have no idea what they're doing in there, but it sounds like some sort of construction project. I'm sure the room will be a total disaster, but it's worth the few minutes of relative peace and quiet I'm having right now. The ONLY benefit to them not taking a nap is that they'll go to bed quite early. Does anyone think 3:30 is too early for their bedtime? I'm only partially kidding. . .

No comments: