CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Latest Creations

I'm back as the cake lady. Before I had Jack, had someone told me that I would be back doing cakes 10 weeks after he was born, I'd think they were crazy. It's really no different than before. I do my baking during the day and decorating at night when everyone's asleep. Thankfully he's a very routine baby now, so it's pretty predictable. Anyway, here are the two latest. The first was for my mother-in-law's birthday, the second is for a baby shower. I have two cakes for 200 people to do for this weekend. They will be good practice for a wedding I'm doing in May. For over 300!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

YUM! I wish you were closer I would SO have you make me some cakes! :)

Angie Morris said...

Those are super cute! Good job girlie!

Sasha said...

Gorgeous.... and now I'm hungry for cake!

Unknown said...

Very cute! That's a talent I'd love to have, I love the girly pink and white one.