CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beautiful Weekend

We've had a fabulous weekend!  We celebrated David's 8th birthday yesterday with a bounce obstacle course and several friends.




Today we ran some errands, David used some of his birthday money, and I planted our flowers.  We're planning to have a Welcome Home/5th Birthday party for Katie this summer when our family from Massachusetts is here.  I want our flowers to be big and full when we have our party, so I planted this weekend.  Our weather has been fantastic, and I hope I haven't planted too early!


I LOVE these big pinwheels.


I put them in the urns on my front porch.


I'm going to fill these in with a tall something in the back and a trailing something in the front.  The selection at the store is pretty limited still.


We planted a zucchini plant and a yellow squash plant too!


I hope your weekend was great!



No comments: