CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Five for Friday

1. I'm much less irritated today. I'm sure that makes everyone around me happy. When I'm irritated, I'm not always a pleasant person to be around. Shocking, I know.

2. I don't feel like a three year old should know to say, "Mama, is it OK if I go online for a while?" I'm sorry, you can't spell things other than the names of people in our house and the word no. How the hell do you know about going online? And really the bigger question is who taught him to actually manipulate the computer to get online? Yet he can't undo the baby lock I have on the doors of the computer cabinet to actually turn the computer on. . .

3. I cannot wait until my husband is not working third shift anymore. That, my friends, is consistently the greatest source of my irritation. Yes, it's the shift he's worked for our whole marriage, and yes it could be worse. I realize this. However, it still sucks.

4. I've been up since 3:30 this morning. Jack woke up crying because he peed and has a diaper rash. Or because he has a huge molar still trying to come through his gums. Or because he wanted milk because he kept pointing at his door signing drink and saying, "DIS! DIS!" I stayed up and did two loads of laundry, emptied the dishwasher, and got most of the cake decorated that I have to finish today. Yes, another cake.

5. I. want. warm. weather. Please.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Oh I feel your pain on the waking at all hours of the night! Olive was up at 10 last night and tossed and turned (in our bed) until 5. She has 1 last molar coming through then we should be good. Oh and she's got a diaper rash to match!

Unknown said...

Maybe he doesn't actually know how to get online. Maybe he heard one of you say it. But if he does know how, wow, what a smart guy. I hope the tooth pops all the way through soon. Have a good weekend!