CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not a Great Moment

I was on the phone with Michele last night when I heard a HORRENDOUS crash.  Like, furniture falling, glass breaking, children screaming crash.  I hung up and went running upstairs - I thought that it was a bookcase tipping over and our aquarium falling.  I knew this couldn't be the case, because the bookcase is attached to the wall, but that was the first thing I thought of.  I realized that wasn't it, and I could still hear children screaming.  Like, I thought someone was going to have to go to the hospital screaming.  It was not upstairs. . .


Before.


During. . . 

Nobody was hurt!  They were so scared of the crash and the glass breaking that the boys were all hysterical.  And I mean HYSTERICAL.  David and Henry cried until they threw up.  That pushed Chris and me over the edge, and we were cracking up laughing.  Perhaps not the most appropriate.  And, of course, I wouldn't let Chris clean anything up until I took a photo!


After

The glass in the doors didn't even break - this is a solid piece of furniture!  We had a Rock City birdhouse on the top that was a casualty, and one old glass milk bottle.  Nothing else broke!



No comments: