CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Guest Room Paint

I've narrowed our guest room paint choices to three:

Benjamin Moore's Dolphin's Cove 722


Benjamin Moore's Rythm and Blues 758


Valspar's Stillness 7005-2

I quickly ruled out the Benjamin Moore Rythm and Blues.  It was too . . . well, blue.  I'm trying to get more of a Tiffany's blueish-green, and the Rythm and Blues was just not what I was looking for.  The Stillness is pretty light in the samples we've painted on the wall, and I want a bit more depth to the color.  I think the Dolphin's Cove is perfect.  The baseboard is quite tall in that room, and there's a lot of white wood with the fireplace surround and mantle, as well as the beadboard on the window seat.  I will not paint the window seat, so I feel like the white will break up the color nicely and not be too overwhelming.  I'm really branching out in this house from my previous wall colors of khaki, khaki, and more khaki!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Dolphins Cove!! Such a calming color :-)