CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Boat Boys



We had an amazing day on the boat with my parents yesterday.  They've recently gotten a new (to them) pontoon boat, and I admit I was skeptical at first.  You know, because old people have pontoon boats.  Well I must be 70, because I loved it.  It is perfect for us.  They're last boat was great, but not the best for the boys.  The pontoon boat is p.e.r.f.e.c.t. 


Everyone got a turn behind the wheel.


Everyone, for the most part, followed Grampy's directions.


We did a lot of jumping, cannon balls, and swimming.


We stopped at an island and played.
We decided next time we will bring the ingredients for S'mores, 
because there is a little grill we could use.

We all got tired.


But not quite this tired.


I mean, that's tired.
He slept on the boat for two hours.


Needless to say, we all slept well last night.

Tomorrow?  
Off to camp for David and Henry!



1 comment:

meg + andy said...

wow, LOVE that sleeping picture! don't you wish mommas could get sleep like that?! :)