CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

T-I-R-E-D

OK, for real, when did I get hit by a truck? I realize and understand in my mind that I'm having a baby in 41 days. However, that doesn't really matter in my real world. I still have two busy children, a husband, a house, laundry, dinners, cleaning, grocery shopping, errands, bills to pay, Christmas gifts to wrap, playing with D&H, blah, blah to take care of. Damn, I'm tired! I've been letting David and Henry stay up a bit later than normal lately to watch the Christmas movies that have been on television. Tonight they WOKE ME UP at 7:15 to tell me that they wanted to go to bed. I fell asleep snuggled up on the couch with them! I can't wait to go to bed tonight.

Tomorrow we're going to see Playhouse Disney Live. Don't be jealous. If you weren't yet, when that's over we're going to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner. I know -- you're insane with jealousy. I wish I could drink beer, because I think they serve that at CEC and I might need some. Chris will be working, so he doesn't get to join in the fun. I think he's probably never been so happy to work on a Friday night! It's for D&H's best friend JT's birthday party, so I know they'll have a great time. I hope I can stay awake for the whole thing.

No comments: