CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Can we Talk?

About Bravo TV, that is. . .

First, I love me some Project Runway. LOVE. IT. Do you watch? Of the four finalists, Kenley has been my fav since the start. However, I think that's changed. Why? Because she's a whiny brat. She has a bad attitude, is too defensive, and is a WHIN-ER. Korto nailed it when she said that when Kenley acts ugly it makes her designs ugly. Korto is my new favorita. Jerell is OK -- his stuff is growing on me as the season goes on. He's more high fashion than I like. I'm more of a ready to wear girl. And please, let's talk about Leanne. If ever there was a girl who was in need of a mood altering drug. . . she is so blah, blah, blah and has such a monotone voice and sad face all the time, she makes me want to take an upper. I couldn't spend any amount of time with her without hurting myself.

Next, Tabitha's Salon Takeover season finale is this week. Please, tell me this show will be continued next season??

Also, The Real Housewives of Atlanta starts (I think) this week. I. Can't. Wait.

Finally, Top Chef New York starts in November. Seriously, this channel ruins my bedtime. Since I don't have Tivo, I have to watch when the shows are on. And I'm not getting Tivo. You know, because I don't watch TV. . .

5 comments:

Julie said...

GET TIVO....so you don't have to watch TV! Just say no to being a "TV Slave"!

Stephanie said...

TIVO is the only way to watch TV...I promise, it saves you time!
Housewives starts tonight. My TIVO is fired up and ready to go!

Amy said...

TIVO tivo TiVo. it's a working (or non-working) gals best friend!!

**OK, ATL premeire was tonight. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? those bitches crack me up.

Kelly said...

TIVO is the best thing EVER!!! Seriously, you would love it!!

Angie Morris said...

Kenly works my last nerve! And Top Chef is my fav.......haven't been able to watch the whole first eposide of Real Housewives yet but dieing too!