CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Can You Say Tonsillectomy?

This pitiful boy is going to have his tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes put in his ears on May 12th.  PITIFUL!  He's had strep throat since, oh I don't know, December?  And a constant green, runny nose.  It's really attractive, as you can imagine.  While I loathe the thought of him having to have surgery, I know how beneficial it will be for him and how much better he will feel in the long run.  David had it done three years ago (minus the tubes) and has really not been sick since.  Really what I'm dreading more than dealing with the surgery and the aftercare?  The amount of work I'll have waiting for me on my desk at the end of the three days I'm off. . . thank God for a laptop!

No comments: