CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Now That's Tired

I like to give my children some privacy when they have a bath.  Not much, but I do give them some.  We get cleaned up and then they play for a while or relax or whatever they want to do.  Before I get a million comments about how irresponsible that is, the door to the bathroom is open and I check on them every couple of minutes.  And our house isn't big nor are my children quiet - I can hear them the whole time.  Until, of course I can't, and this is what I find . . .
A tub sleeper.  Henry FELL ASLEEP in the bathtub!  Are you kidding me?  I took him out of the water, wrapped him in a towel, dried him off, put his pajamas on and put him in bed and he STILL didn't wake up!!  That's some good sleep!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is too funny. I leave Matthew in the tub alone also. I dont think it is irresponsible at all. I wish Matthew would sleep like that.