CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Great Ottoman Search

I'm on the great ottoman search.  Why?  Right now I have the coffee table of death.  It started out as such a nice little table.  I should have known better.  Jack sliced his face open about 2 months after we got it.  We need something round.  And not sharp.  Something like this.  But not for $520.85.  Because it will be jumped on.  And likely chewed on a time or two (hopefully only by dogs, not children). 

I like this seagrass style.


I also like this one from Pottery Barn.
More reasonably priced at $200, but considerably smaller.


This is cute too, but I would need two of this size to be the right scale for the room.


I really am loving the round.
This one is almost $800.00 though.
Um, clearly not happening. 
I was thinking about 1/10th of that price.

This is probably what I'll end up with.
Not what I want, but I could live with it.
And slipcover it later if I hate it. . .


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I got mine at Overstock.com! :)