CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Surprise gifts

Did you know there is a day called Administrative Professional's Day?  I didn't, but I'm sure glad that one of the attorneys I work with did!

I work with the most generous people.  One of the attorneys surprised us with a gift certificate tree.  There are gift certificates to the following places:  Newk's, Maple Street Grill, Trendy Pieces, Sweet CeCe's, and Nails So Happy.  (Perhaps my favorite thing is the name Nails So Happy.)  I also got a card with a very generous gift (everyone's favorite gift that comes in a card. . . ) from the attorney I work primarily for.  And the other partner took us out for lunch.  It was such a nice surprise and is lovely to work with people who appreciate and recognize our hard work.

No comments: