CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MEMO

TO: David
CC: Henry
From: Your momma

MEMO: Attention children! Here's a heads up for you -- I AM THE MOTHER! I realize that you will test this theory at several points during your life, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. Please make a note that I like to be the boss. Get used to it. I will not argue WITH A THREE YEAR OLD. An example of said instance would be: If I say you can't have marshmallows for dinner, I'm not kidding. If I ask you to please not pee in a storage pail in the middle of the living room, please adhere to those directions. If I ask you politely not to feed the dog yogurt from your spoon then lick what's left yourself, please play along. Please disseminate this information to the younger children.

PS. I love you, even when you act wicked.

No comments: