CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

GROSS!

Seriously, what is wrong with my children? Do normal children act like them? Their favorite game to play is "naked boy", stripping down to nothing and running around the house like animals. They were doing this on Wednesday night and eventually ended up on the living room floor pretty much wrestling. David was laying on his stomach laughing and -- how can I say this nicely? -- passed gas like a 50 year old fat man. Henry, for some unknown reason, stuck his nose in David's bum and took a big sniff. WHAT THE HELL?! Chris and I were cracking up (and I am now as I type this!). Henry immediately got up, and I said, "What did you just do?" He said, literally retching as he was telling us, "I *GAG* smelled David's *GAG* booty and toot! *GAG*" I said, "That's yucky! How did it smell?" Henry replied, "*GAG* Well, not like candy." Um, you think?!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Too funny. Henry's response is priceless..."Well, not like candy." I love those little boys! They make me laugh.