CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pain in the Neck

No, I'm not a pain in the neck. I HAVE a pain in the neck. A pinched nerve, to be exact. Ever had one? It sucks. I have to have my left arm in a sling for a week to keep the pressure and weight off of my neck. This is virtually impossible with three children of my own and a job teaching gymnastics to another 60 children a week. If the sling doesn't help, I am potentially looking at physical therapy. Keep your fingers crossed that I can be a better patient than I have been, and that the sling works!!! Until then, Vicodin party, my house. Bring your own, because I'm not sharing.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ouch! I hope you heal quickly and can avoid therapy!

Briana said...

Oh that hurts. I get them from time to time when I either turn my head too quickly or I sleep on it wrong. Hope yours is better soon!

Julie said...

I am so sorry Kim...what the heck happened? I hope it heals quickly...let me know if you need anything. I'll bring it to the vicodin party!