CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Twelve





1. How is that face going to be a year old in less than a week?!


2. We are drowning in toys. It's making me crazy.


3. I told the boys yesterday that we were going to go through their toys and pick some to give to boys who don't have any. This has been a non-issue in the past. Notsomuch yesterday.


4. David said, "I DON'T WANT TO! THOSE TOYS ARE ALL MINE!" What a generous child, no?


5. Henry said, as he got up and started walking toward his bedroom, "OK Mama. I fink dat's a great idea. Do you fink 10 toys for da udder boys is enough?" He is so sweet.


6. Chris will be going through their toys while they are at school!


7. I'm signing up for Weight Watchers today. Again. I seriously cannot lose weight and keep it off unless I go to those meetings.


8. Chris (and the rest of the plant) have been working four days for a long while. Now it's "indefinite". That's fine -- I would rather know than have it be a day to day decision. However, working six hours, four days a week? Not cool. Good thing I got a job, because 24 hours a week is part-time and not really feasible for a family of five as the only source of income.


9. Had you told me a year ago that at this point I would be the major income earner in our family, I would have laughed in your face.


10. We had dinner on Saturday night with HotDog Combo and Small Popcorn and her family. We had so much fun.


11. Every time we do that, we say we need to do it more often. We really, really need to!


12. Jack likes to carry this baby around with him, then sit on the floor and hug it. He says, "Awwwwwww" when he hugs it, then he jams this bottle somewhere around it's mouth to feed it. It. is. adorable.

No comments: