CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

5 for Friday

1. David asked me last night if we were going to have a "tomato". I asked what he meant and he said, "You know, a tomato. A twister."

2. I got Jack's registration forms for "school" for the fall. I keep cracking up thinking of him sleeping on a nap mat!

3. Our washing machine broke. It will be $100 for the part to fix it. We're getting a new one instead. Had you told me five years ago I'd be excited about a new washing machine, I mean *really* excited, I would have slapped you.

4. My new favorite morning drink: lots of crushed ice, 1 cup skim milk, 1/8 cup sugar free vanilla coffee syrup, and Folgers Gourmet caramel drizzle coffee to the top of the cup. YUM! It's similar in taste to the caramel macchiato from Starbucks, and only 2 points for my fellow Weight Watchers. You're welcome.

5. I made Jack sit on the potty last night while I was getting David and Henry out of the tub, and he peed. The big boys thought that was HILARIOUS!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad we didn't have a 'tomato'! I love that Jack peed on the potty!

We made JT at least put on jeans...at least then you didn't know that he had on brown socks with batman crocs!

Briana said...

Oh I'd be excited about a new washer or dryer as well! Ours is about 4 years old and I'd already love a new one. I think I may be able to convince "The Engineer" by playing to his environmental side, you know, "Front loaders use far less water, detergent and are energy efficient!"