CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Roundup

We had a great weekend!  Why?  We. Did. Nothing.  We needed a weekend with nothing planned and nowhere to go.

Friday we went swimming after I got home from work.  My grandmother, Aunt, and Uncle had been visiting my parents for the week, and we wanted to see them one more time before they went back to Massachusetts.  We stayed late swimming, playing Legos, catching fireflies, and just chatting.

Saturday we spent the morning cleaning up our house and rearranging some furniture.  We took out our old sofa and brought in our new (to us) mission style furniture.  I haven't recovered it yet but we brought it in anyway.  It looks good!  I haven't taken any photos, but will.  After the morning of rearranging we ran some errands.  The boys had some good behavior chart money and David had tooth fairy money, so they were dying to spend it.  After our errands we came home, Jack took a nap, and the boys played with their goodies.  We just hung out all day, and it was fabulous.  We had a visit from my sweet friend Melanie.  She and her family were unable to come to Henry's birthday party and I think she's been driving around with his gift in her car since April.  She brought this for Henry


We LOVE it!  It's a really cute game.  David and Henry can play themselves.  Better yet, I like it and don't get bored out of my mind playing it with them.  If you have a child who loves Toy Story, I definitely recommend it.

Yesterday we played a bit in the morning, did some yucky things like going to the dump, and just relaxed.  After Jack's nap we went swimming and hung out at my parents' house at the pool.  And gave Jack a bath in the baby pool when we were done swimming.  Don't judge.

We had a wonderful weekend.  I hope you did too.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Barefoot in the Park said...

those kind of weekends are the best! hope the week is as good!