CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010, Part Two

This year I used tons of ponsettias to decorate - I love them and got them at HD the day after Thanksgiving for 99 cents. 
I was really happy they lasted as long as they did. 
They're starting to look a little rough.
Outside, we did garland on the porch and trees at each door.
I love our porch, and I was very happy with how it looked decorated for Christmas.

I'm also in love with the transom window with our house number. 
It looks so great at night all lit up.



We even had a (sort of) white Christmas!
Unheard of for Tennessee!


 On Christmas Eve when I went to put the baby Jesus in our manger, I found this.
Lego Indiana Jones.
I left him there.


We put out our cookies and milk for Santa.
Right near our mini gingerbread houses.

And miraculously, everyone went to bed without a problem!


And Santa came!

No comments: