CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sweet Goodness

We got the boys haircuts yesterday.  What should be a normal thing to do is always more exciting with three little boys.  And I never decide we're going to get it cut until pretty much the morning it happens.  That's how I roll.  I decided Henry looked a little too much like Justin Beiber it was time for trims all around, so I psyched myself up and we headed to Sport Clips.  (I will add that I normally have my stylist Chloe do their hair. . . this was a hair emergency and I acknowledge that it's not in great taste to text her with a 9-1-1 hair emergency due to my lack of planning.)

Haircuts = bribes up in this house.  The bribe this time?  A trip to Sweet CeCe's for some DIY frozen yogurt. 



Oh. My. Goodness.  I wish we never went.  Why?  Because now we all want to go every day.

We loved it.  A lot.  I told them they could each pick two toppings.  Not because I'm so controlling.  Because you pay by how much your ice cream weighs and we can be a little free flowing with the toppings.  Oddly, all three children chose Raspberry Pomegranate Sorbet.  I know - I was surprised too.  David selected Fruity Pebbles and M&M's for his toppings (barf).  Henry got M&M's and Reeses Pieces.  Jack got chocolate chips.  It was so good!  We'll definitely be back.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yum! We have the same sort of place here it's called Yogli Mogli and it's yummy! We went for the first time this week too...the boys got to pick 2 toppings and 2 ice cream flavors. And I want to go everyday....I mean it IS yogurt and I did get strawberries.

Stephanie said...

Yum...wish we had it here!