CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Guest Room Paint and Fabric


How do you like this fabric?
I'm thinking of using this for curtains in the guest room.
Which will be Katie Ruth's room.


Here it is. 
Taped to the wall.
Fancy method - I know.


I'm thinking I love it.
I will do long drapes that I will lovingly make myself my mother will likely make.


And I'm thinking of doing a khaki window seat cushion for this window seat.  (Yes, that's a shower curtain hanging there now. . . don't judge.  I had nothing on the windows and a puking child who needed to sleep in the bed!)  With navy accent pillows and a navy monogram in the center of the cover.I've never made a window seat cushion.  Or cover.  However, thanks to Pinterest I feel like I can, by using one of the 4,320 (approximately) links and tutorials available.  Or you know, if all else fails I could probably sweet talk my mother into doing it. . . 

No comments: