CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

What's That Noise?

"What's that noise?" Chris said, while happily watching football . . .
"I have no idea.  I don't hear anything," I replied.
"It's water dripping into the air conditioner return," Chris said, a bit warily.  He then turned the tv to mute and listened.  And listened.  And really, really wanted me to hear it too.  (I may or may not have been listening so intently. . . )
"I bet that overflow pan is leaking.  In the attic.  Three floors up.  Why don't you go check?" Chris said.  And clearly must have been joking.  I gave him a look - you know, the look, and up the stairs he went, armed with a bucket and some shammies.  Where he proceeded to step in a pile of dog poop that one of the dogs had so thoughtfully left in the hallway upstairs.

And while he was mad he stepped in dog poop?  I was mad they waited to poop on it until the day I mopped that floor on my hands and knees. . .

No comments: