CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Goodwill Hunting



Did you know the first Saturday of the month is 1/2 price day at Goodwill?  I don't know if this is every Goodwill or just Middle Tennessee?  As much as I can't stand going there when it's busy, I love, love, love 1/2 price day.  I got eight books for the boys, including some Flat Stanley books and some Magic Treehouse.  I also got four matching frames for $1.99 each.  I will paint them and hang the kids' school photos in them.  I got one large frame with a great mat.  I will paint the frame.  I got another chunkalicious frame with a great mat.  The color is awful on both, so I'll paint both.  I got a brand new, still in plastic, drum lampshade for Katie's room.  I got ten items of clothing for the kids, which were all name brands including Gymboree, Mini Boden, Hanna Andersson, Lands End, LL Bean, and Gap Kids.  My total?  $36.49.  Well worth putting up with some, um, different people and waiting in a loooooong line!

No comments: