CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my parents who have been married for 33 years! It's amazing to me that they've been married for so long and still love each other so much. Who else could put up with my father's antics and accidents or my mom's CRAZY behavior and strange places she puts things? They're perfect for each other, and such a great inspiration for me in my own marriage. Their relationship has taught me a lot about patience, loving people the way they are, and perhaps most of all about compromise and teamwork. They are truly a team, and we're lucky they found each other and stuck it out through the hard times. We love you!!!

PS. Seriously, this is the most recent photo I could find?? This was TWO years ago!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

"strange places she puts things". what exactly does that mean?

Anonymous said...

I would also like to say Happy Anniversary to my sister and brother-in-law you I miss very much. I think about you guys a lot and can not believe that it has been 33 years WOW now i really feel old thanks.
Love Rob

Kim said...

"Strange places she puts things" means sometimes you put things in weird places! If Dad and I can't find something we will say to each other, "Think like Mom. . . " and we find it!

Anonymous said...

I also can't belive it's been 33 years.But glad they have been happy ones, and 2 lovely daughters and 2 beautiful grand babies. Love you all.
Gram