CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 3, 2007

It's been a while!

I'm sure you've all missed me for the last few days. . .

I had a taste of working full-time last week, as I was working in Nashville at a commercial kitchen preparing 7 cakes for a Bat Mitzvah. I was very happy with the way they came out, very tired by the end of the week, and very glad I don't work full-time!

We sold Chris' Wrangler last weekend so we can get something larger. He wants a Cherokee, so we spent yesterday looking for one. We found a couple of promising ones, so he'll be calling about them tomorrow. I hate with a passion shopping for cars, so I'll be very happy when he finds one and it's over. It's a very stressful process for me!

David had his preschool orientation last week, and he loved his class. He was a bit apprehensive at first, but played for a while and seemed to like it. He told me that night at dinner, "Next time we go to school, I want to stay and you go to Target." He starts on Wednesday, and I hope it goes smoothly. I want to cry thinking about him going to preschool!!! I know it will be good for him and he'll love it, but it makes me sad to think about him being old enough for school. Henry will have a hard time not being able to go also, I suspect. He knows he'll go when he's three, and he seems to be OK with that for now.

Here are some pictures from the past few days. And yes, Henry's carrying a leopard print purse. He called it his lunchbox!

No comments: