CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Ultrasound


I had my ultrasound this morning, and all is well with Baby Simpson. As you have probably guessed by the blue writing, it's another boy! And there was no denying it was a boy -- as the ultrasound tech. said, "He's been waving that thing around the whole time!"


These are my ultrasound pictures from today. The top photo shows his little foot. The one on the bottom left is the "male" photo. The blob right in the middle is the boy business. The bottom right is a front face and belly. I will have another next month, because he kept moving around and the tech. couldn't get a shot of his face to check nose, lips, etc. I can't wait to see how much he's changed in just a month. He weighs 1 pound 2 ounces right now and is right on track for 21 weeks of development. I can't believe I'm more than halfway to delivery!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I was hoping for a girl. But as long as everything is good a boy is good. They are easier to bring up. All our love
Gramp & Gram

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim & family,
Just think another boy in the family. I guess you guys will just have to keep trying for that girl noe that you have the minivan (just kidding). Glad to hear that all is fine and that everyone is doing well and happy.
Love yall
Rob & Nan

Angie Morris said...

Congrats on the new baby boy! YOu make such cute boys!!!