CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nothing new to report

As you can gather from the title of this post, not much going on at the Simpson household lately.

David's on "fall break" from school this week. . . I never realized how much I love him being in preschool until he had a vacation!!!! He told me today he misses his teacher, which I think is a good thing. He'll start back on Monday. He's been quite mischievous during nap times lately, pushing his bed all around the room to help himself to more trouble than he can reach from the floor. He and Henry both have toddler beds, and clearly they're too big for them at this point. They'll be movin' on up to bunk beds this weekend. I predict Henry will be the first with a broken arm, although David will be sleeping on the top bunk.

Henry's just as sweet as ever. Yesterday David was very grumpy in the afternoon and had a fit because I wouldn't take him to get a donut. He was screaming and crying, and didn't stop. I told him that he wasn't having good behavior, and that when he doesn't have good behavior we don't have fun money for treats like donuts. About an hour later Henry found two dimes on the floor and said, "I found my pennies! Now we have money for donuts?" I told him that wasn't enough and he said, "I don't need one, just David. Then he be happy?" He is such a sweet boy. I wanted to cry when he said that. He's always so thoughtful and kind and thinks of other people before himself. What two year old does that? He certainly doesn't get that from his mama!

I've got some pictures to put on, but the camera's in the car and I don't feel like going to get it! I'll try to remember to do them tonight.

Ciao!

No comments: