CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Privatization

I started this blog as a way for our family and friends to keep up with the daily antics here at our house. I can't imagine why people who don't know our family would want to read about Henry peeing on the floor, David eating paper, or my parents' anniversary. It's not like I'm writing about anything thought provoking or exciting. I'm a freaking housewife! I've decided to make the blog private. If you want to keep reading it, I'll have to add you to the list of people who are invited to do so. Please email me or put your email address in the comments section so I'll know to add you. I don't even mind adding The Girl Who Doesn't Know me but Stalks my Blog. . . I just want to know who she is! Seriously, I don't care if I don't know you and you're reading it. However, if you want to continue to do so -- and I know you don't want to miss a minute of Henry's potty training, David's naughty antics, or an inch of my growing girth -- tell me who you are. We'll be goin' private Friday October 19.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable that you have to make your blog private. You suck stalker girl.

I love keeping up with your family. You make me laugh and I've been through it all so I laugh that much harder.

I want to be on your list! I need my daily laugh! :)

Sue Mundy

Anonymous said...

I want to be on the list! Your blog always makes me laugh! I'd miss reading about David and Henry's crazy antics everyday...lol!

Kelly

Gunner said...

I had a religious themed blog and for a time I took it down, and removed the archives. I brought it back up because my wife said I found comfort in what I wrote.

You have to put yourself and your family first above all.

Thanks for being a regular reader of "This is Smyrna, TN."

Christina said...

Hey Kim,

I love your blog and can't believe you have a stalker! LOL Keep me on please!!!

Amy said...

add me me! oh, add my mom too! :)

chandra said...

You're famous, you have your own official stalker. Aren't you excited? Not!!! I wonder how she found you? Is your blog listed publicly on blogger? Anyway, add me please!

Unknown said...

Kim I love reading your blog and seeing what your family is up to. Please put me on your list...some of your blogs make me laugh so hard. I can't believe someone would be stalking your page...CRAZY!!!

Lindsay

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.