CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Things David and Henry Have Taught Me

1. An average sized 3 year old and above average sized 2 year old DO have enough strength together to remove a twin mattress from the bottom bunk. In about 3 minutes flat. And they have the creativity to think of "making a slide" with it by propping it up against the bed and trying to slide down.
2. Eight assorted wooden Thomas the Tank Engine trains and two Matchbox cars fit inside my grandmother's silver tea pot. But you can't close the lid all the way.
3. Approximately 75 diaper wipes will NOT go down the toilet. Well, they'll go down, but nothing else will. And it will all come back up.
4. The entire bottle of cinnamon sugar will cover the top of my coffee table. And, as a bonus, make a "great track" for Emily the train and her tender. Cinnamon sugar, when driven through on said coffee table by said train leaves scratches in the wood.
5. Chapstick (cherry flavor) is not toxic when you eat the entire tube while hiding behind the bedroom door. But "it makes my tongue feel real funny".
6. The toilet paper at David's preschool is magic. It allows you to "follow the road to the fabulous bathroom of fun!" when you unroll it into the classroom while simultaneously pooping your pants instead of using the toilet!

I'm sure they'll teach me much more in the future. Thankfully, what I've learned the fastest is that I am able to have a great sense of humor!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Little rascals .... You always were a quick learner. Their very lucky to have such a great mother.

Amy said...

LMAO! the wonderful joy of boys!

♥ ♥

Nicole said...

The two of them crack me up. The imagination they both have is amazing. I am glad I only have one. Cant wait to see what they come up with next.