CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hysterical Mother's Day

I woke up yesterday morning (the day before Mother's Day, for those following along at home) and Chris said, "Good morning! Here you go." and handed me a card. I looked sort of strangely at him and opened it. It's a photo card, with a picture of the boys at Easter. I opened it up and the boys had recorded themselves saying Happy Mother's Day. It was cute. I thought it was funny that he gave it to me a day early, because he's notoriously not great at remembering Mother's Day at all. He made such an effort to make sure he remembered, he did it a day early. Then I read the card. It says:
With a million hugs and kisses
and a lot of love to spare
for the very nicest grandma
that there could be anywhere!
I almost wet my pants laughing so hard. I still laugh out loud each time I think about it!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh my God. That is too funny!