CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!


A big Happy Birthday today to my fabulous husband Christopher.  He turns 38 today.  He's patient, funny, handsome, sweet, loving, fun, smart, honest, full of common sense (unlike his wife), a great Scrabble player, an amazing father, and a fabulous husband.  He loves our three crazy boys and me like nobody else ever will.  He puts up with all of my crazy talk, our loud and wild children, my constant talking, and my supposed snoring.  He loves chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, Jif peanut butter, movie watching, buttered popcorn, khaki shorts all year, plaid shirts, corn on the cob, Sudoku, SNL, county fairs, old pickup trucks, Jimmy Buffet, and especially three little boys and their mama.  He is so loyal and kind, but can quickly cut through the bull shiz in a situation.  We are so lucky to have him, and we love him bunches.  Happy Birthday!

No comments: