CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My first blog!

So, it should come as no surprise that my first blog will be to complain about something. . . sometimes I feel like that's all I do! (Let me preface said complaint by saying that I cannot believe I've entered the world of blogging. As much as I love reading them, I never thought I would create my own!)

Back to the complaint department. . . We bought our Pacifica 2 years ago and have had problems with it pretty much since it peeled out of the showroom. It's back at the dealer today to have some creepy noise from the front end fixed. Turns out it's sway bars and links that need to be replaced. (I made the appropriate noises when the mechanic told me what was wrong, like I understood what the hell he was talking about.) I pulled out my dog-eared file about the Pacifica, with all of our maintenance logs, etc. in it. The same sway bars and links were replaced May 20, 2005. Less than 2 years ago, and it needs to be done again. WTF? **Shocker!** Now it's not covered by the "extended" warranty. Clearly "extended" is Chrysler speak for "joke". Christopher, who I love very much but I have to say can't complain to someone with the same enthusiasm as me, spoke to the people at the dealership who told him it wasn't covered and, oh by the way, will be $368 for the parts. He came home, told me the story, and I called customer service. They gave me the runaround, called the dealership, and they said the part needs to be replaced because it's RUSTED which is "clearly due to an environmental cause." WHAT?! Like the excessive salt on the roads in Tennesse? The massive amounts of snow we have? The floods? It seriously is a good thing that I wasn't AT the dealership and heard that news, because I honestly think that the police would have been called out of fear for their safety. I turned into a psycho. I'm now on a new mission, to find a new car. I'm DONE with Chrysler. Minivan, here I come!!! Who would have EVER thought those words would pass my lips?

In other, non-complainty, news, David is recovering well from his tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy last week. He's eating well, feeling well, and recovering nicely. Henry is as silly, fun, and crazy as ever. He's talking non-stop now. He's sitting on my lap saying, "I wub you Mama! I weally wub you!" He has a bit to add to the inaugural blog: vgvfg bgjvj,gffklvklfkldkll;sed kfjbeherklfsk, df,.j

Just in case those reading this from far away have forgotten what the Simpsons look like, here's a reminder!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes! Finally! Welcome to blogland!! I knew you'd be here eventually! ;)

♥ ya!