CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Third time's the charm?

I know you're not going to believe this (or maybe you will??), but the car is still not fixed! **Insert shock and awe here** Chris said the car started making "the noise" BEFORE HE EVEN GOT OUT OF THE PARKING LOT at the dealership. We're both furious at this point, and don't know where else to turn with the stupid thing. We're bringing it back tomorrow, for the last time. The service manager told me he "assures" me that it's not unsafe, it's just irritating. Um, when you can't figure out what the flip is wrong with it, how can you assure me of anything? And, call me crazy, but when you take the car out to test drive it and LISTEN FOR A NOISE, I'm thinking you shouldn't turn the radio up so loud it scares the next person to get into the car. I'm no expert, but. . . Irritating noise be damned, the car is getting traded in as soon as we get it back. And I'm not paying Chrysler another freaking dime! I just cancelled my automatic bill-pay just to make sure of it. We've made a very halfhearted attempt to sell the car privately, but honestly who is going to pay $16k for a car that comes with a free, safe but irritating, noise everytime you step on the brakes??

2 comments:

k10 said...

The ONLY guy I like that touches my car is the auto body guy...he makes it look like I don't ever hit anything...hey, I like that...

but I hate salesmen, dealers, and mechanics....

good luck to you...I am in the same boat- hope you own a life jacket!

Stephanie said...

Welcome to minivan world! :)