CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Picasso


I came in from the garage this afternoon and found Henry looking like this . . . Apparently I hadn't closed our craft closet door tightly, and he was licking a tray of watercolor paints! He didn't understand why David and I were laughing so hard, until I put him in the bathroom up to the mirror. He kept saying, "I have PAINT face! I SILLY!"

David had his post-op follow up appointment today for his tonsil/adenoid surgery. All is well, healed completely, lots of room in his mouth and nose. Yea! We also went to the splash pad this morning, and David and Henry both didn't even get wet! They were more interested in playing on the ropes surrounding the cement pad.

I'm off to clean up from dinner and fold some laundry. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...he is too cute! I love checking out your blog. I have one started but I need to figure out how to pimp it out! It so fun to kep up on how thigns are going! Talk to you soon.

Sue M.

Christina said...

Too cute! Glad I found your blog!