CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Do You Think?

Do you think that Starbucks planted all of their nice shrubs along the sidewalk line to intentionally block a driver's view of the line of cars at the drive-thru window? As you drive up to the Starbucks closest to my office, the shrubs line the whole exterior of the parking lot, obscuring the view. Had I been able to see as I was pulling up, I probably wouldn't have gotten into a line with 17 cars that wrapped around the building. I love some caramel macchiato, but I'm just saying.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yes! And I hate a drive thru with no escape...aka Chik-fil-A, Taco Bell!

News Readin' Wife said...

Excellent observation.
But, what's 20 minutes when a tall, skinny vanilla latte is waiting for at the window? Minor sacrifice.