CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bling


My grandmother died 4 years ago.  She had a pretty good collection of jewelery.  A lot of it Some was crap.  Like her plastic pretzel earrings.  Some was really great - like a diamond watch, a string of really pretty pearls, my engagement and wedding rings, and the ring above.  My grandmother was also the size of a 10 year old boy.  Seriously - she probably weighed 75 pounds.  This ring was a size four and a half.  I put it on my ring finger and it fit just past my first knuckle.  Then my finger started dying.  Happy birthday to me, I had it resized.  And I. Love. It.  Let's ignore the fact that my hands look like wrinkly old dried up man hands.  What the hell?  I think a manicure is in order.

No comments: