CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Food, Inc. - Hungry for Change?

Have you heard of Food, Inc?  It's a documentary film that looks at the mechanization of our nation's food industry.  It's Highly. Disturbing.  And will possibly change the way you think about the food you eat.  I watched it on You Tube.  If you wonder about what you eat at all, I so strongly recommend you watch it.  I really try not to be in your face about stuff like this, but I was shocked by some of the things in this movie.  And completely grossed out.  (Clearly the goal of the film, FYI.)  The intent of the movie is very obvious throughout, but there are some truly good points made and some really disturbing footage.  It certainly makes me think about what I'm eating and where it came from. . .

No comments: