CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Do it?

OK, I have been obsessively thinking about one thing in addition to Nissan. . . I really want to cut bangs. Yes, I have swoopy-to-the-side bangs now, but really, really want to cut normal bangs. Thoughts? Will it make my face look wider?

And also, I think Katie Holmes is so cute, if not a bit odd. I normally think she's very stylish. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I wore my pants like that in 1989. And it looked stupid then too.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hah! I am growing my bangs out a bit. I have always enjoyed bangs!

Briana said...

Yeah, I "tight rolled" my pants when I was in the 6th grade.

While I love how bangs look on me, I always regrete it after I cut them because they are a pain to grow out.