CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Twelve

Twelve things I'm thankful for this Tuesday
1. I'm thankful that my parents and sister all live in TN now. I never thought when I moved here that my whole family would follow. And I never thought that I would so enjoy that they did!
2. My husband. He's fun, works so hard to take care of us, loves this crazy bunch we've created, loves me even when I act psycho, and makes me laugh harder than anyone else.
3. David. He's a mini-me in every single sense. He looks like me, he acts like me, he talks like me, he has my sense of humor. He is my guinea pig for how to be a mother. He's sweet and thoughtful. He's witty and silly. He's smart and imaginative. He's sassy and sneaky. He's perfect.
4. Henry. He's my mini-Chris! He looks just like Chris, has his laid back personality, and has the sneaky curiosity of my dad. He has the sweetest, most loving personality. He is the first person to give a hug or kiss if he thinks someone is sad. He's creative and has a fabulous imagination. He's the silliest of my boys and always makes me laugh. He's persistent and decisive. He is my special boy.
5. Jack. I can't imagine our lives without this chubby little baby. He makes our family complete. He is never sad, always happy, and has a smile that could warm the heart of the coldest stranger. He smiles so wide it looks like his face will crack. He has my dad's dimples on Chris' face. He is curious, friendly, and hasn't met a stranger. He is the perfect third child for us.
6. My job. I love my job. Everyday I feel like I'm doing well at my job and that I'm appreciated. My boss is fabulous. It feels good to have found the right fit.
7. Super Suppers. No, I'm not kidding. They will keep my family well-fed when I'm not home to cook dinner every night.
8. Our babysitters. They're amazing. They love my crazy bunch. They're so helpful. They're creative, and encourage my children to be. They're smart and like to teach our boys. They're loving and not afraid to give hugs and kisses to our children. They make the boys feel safe. They make it easy for me to go to work.
9. Publix. Thank you for building another store so close to our house. It allows me to not go to ghetto Food Lion anymore. Seriously, you don't know how thankful I am for that.
10. My friends. I have the best friends. I know everyone thinks that, but sorry. I really do. Whether they live close or far, I know I can always count on my girlfriends for a big laugh, an ear if I need to vent, someone to take my side, or help in any form. I love you girls!
11. My Blackberry. I know that's so foolish, but I love the little thing.
12. My hairdresser Chloe. Do you know how hard it is to find a stylist you love?? She is fun, funny, and I'm always happy to see her. She does a great cut, and I am so thankful I found someone I really like!

4 comments:

Briana said...

You're too funny! I just finished publishing my list and laughed out loud when I came here to see you had done one too! And we singled out each of our children as well.

Great list! You have much to be thankful for this year.

Stephanie said...

Great list! I am so proud of you for doing so much, working, having 3 little kids and being a great Mom!
Great job Momma!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

Can I get me some of that?!? LOL.

I'm very proud of all you've accomplished Kim! You are a GREAT mom and wife! I am thankful to have you as a friend.

Kelly said...

A wonderful list for a wonderful mom!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!