CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Deck the Halls



David and Henry have a little Christmas tree in their room that they decorated yesterday. I think it's been redecorated about 9082375897234 times since. Somehow though, all of the ornaments seem to end up in the lower right portion of the tree! And the artificial tree that Chris and I bought six Christmases ago and paid a ridiculously stupid amount of money for now no longer lights up. WTF? We bought a real tree yesterday. We'll see how that goes. . . These pictures are, for the most part, horrendous but you get the idea!

4 comments:

lisagh said...

So special that they get their own little tree! Adorable.

Kelly said...

They look so proud of thier very own tree! How fun!!

Susan said...

I think Jack likes me. He's winking. :)

Stephanie said...

I feel like you are a movie star having Lisagh comment on your post. Hi Lisagh! I am a big fan! :)

Cute pics and I am still waiting for my Kim update. Am I just going to have to come down there to get you to update me? KIKIKIKIKIKI!!!!