CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What's For Dinner?

Monday - Chicken Pot Pie (SO good, and so easy to make)
Tuesday - Taco soup and cornbread
Wednesday - Enchilada casserole
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Salad and baked potatoes
Saturday - Pizza

Thanks Briana for posting about taco soup and cornbread on your blog -- it reminded me of how much we like that!

I'm assuming Saturday will be a pizza night. I will be out of town overnight for a workshop, so Chris will be on his own with the boys. You do the math!

5 comments:

chandra said...

Taco Soup? Yum! I'm going to need that recipe.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love kraftfoods.com I find so many great recipes on there. Thanks for posting the Chicken Pot Pie cause now I'm gonna try it.

Julie said...

Well, it makes me want to vomit that you posted this at 4:48 this morning! But, that chicken pot pie recipe sounds really good. I'll have to try it!

Briana said...

Glad to be of service!

Kelly said...

I love Kraft food recipes!! This one is so good! Enchilada casserole sounds good too....is that a kraft recipe?