CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bring it On Tooth Fairy!

Henry lost his first tooth!  This is also the first Simpson child tooth lost - big times at our house!  He lost it at school after he bit into an apple and "it got weally wiggly, and so I pulled on it.  And do you know what?  It just came white out!"  The Tooth Fairy brought him $5.00 and sprinkled fairy dust in their room.  And David wanted to rub the fairy dust on his body.  WHAT?!  Henry was very, very excited.  And I was very excited that it happened at school, because I feel like loose teeth are creepy!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

oh i love toothless grins...a few years ago my mom gave me a little treasure box of teeth and i was like "ewww, those aren't mine, they're barney's (my brother)," so i have to agree with you on the gross-out factor! congrats henry, what a big boy!