CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

I cannot believe David has finished Kindergarten.  Had anyone told me at the beginning of the year that he would have such a great year, I never would have have believed them.  Never!  Not after the start we had. . . However, David LOVED Kindergarten.  They had their graduation at the high school, which David thought was great.  He did a good job with his performance, although he didn't sing.  He did all of their little dances, but no singing!  
After graduation we went to dinner with my parents and let David pick where we would go.  His choice?

Nobody was surprised!  He was very excited to have graduated from Kindergarten, although I'm not quite sure he even really knew what that meant.  The graduation was cute, and it was just the right length.  Jack was getting a bit restless, but he did a great job.  We had a fun night!

No comments: