CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Monday

Here's what's cookin' at our house this week:

Sunday:  We had a cookout at my parents' house with lots of delicious food.  My mom loves to cook for people and always has a great meal.  We had lots of yummy appetizers, shish kabob, asparagus wrapped with proscuitto, corn, Asian salad, and "dirt cups".  

Monday:  We'll have Weight Watchers Southern-style oven fried chicken, grilled corn on the cob, and red potato salad

Tuesday:  Crockpot Black Bean and Cream Cheese Chicken, watermelon arugula salad with balsamic vinaigrette

Wednesday:  Grilled turkey burgers, sweet potato fries, sliced cucumbers and tomatoes

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Grilled pizza, fruit salad

Saturday:  is my birthday!  The boys will be spending the night with my parents and Chris and I are taking a picnic to Arrington Vineyeards.  I have not yet decided what the picnic will consist of.

What's on the menu at your house this week?

No comments: