CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

We Have Paint!

We painted the living room, and I love it!

We used the Eddie Bauer Coffee Bean color in a Valspar paint from Lowe's. 


It's quite dark, but I pink puffy heart love it.


With the cream slipcover, the white trim work, and the wood floors, I think it softens the dark walls.  I'm going to go today to look for new fabric for window treatments and to make new cushion covers for the chairs.


I'm also thinking of doing some sort of fabric square hanging type thing on one wall to bring some texture in.  I'm so excited to get started painting and making the house "our's". 
Next up?  The dining room.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks awesome!!!

kate said...

I LOVE your home Kim! Where did you get your bathroom sink? I am looking for something similar for our bathroom...the next room on my 'to-do' list! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!