CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

I love the night life

And so apparently does Jack. . . the child is very confused about when we sleep in this house. I'm not a middle-of-the-night kind of gal. I can handle with no problems the middle of the night feedings of the change diaper/eat/burp/go back to sleep variety. It's the change diaper/eat/burp/look around the damn room for four freaking hours sort that I dislike. Honestly, there's not that much to look at. Especially when the child can only see what? 8 inches in front of his face? That view must get old quick, since IT'S ME! I'll cut him some slack. He's only 23 days old. This is something he needs to pick up fast though. If he continues his current sleeping during the day and party all night long lifestyle, I'll be sending him to work with his daddy at night.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Seriously? You are the ultimate story teller. Thanks for the laugh.