CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Will Pee for Candy

I've totally been lazy about potty training H. Forgive me. I've been otherwise engaged with things like childbirth and staying up all night acting as a milk bar. I admit I've been less than consistent with my attempts to get H to pee somewhere other than in his pants or on the floor. This week we've refocused! OK, starting today. He can completely do it -- he's just more lazy about it than I am. Well, I'm pleased to announce that today he wore underpants all morning with no accidents. That's not the monumental news. The fact that he ran into the living room with his little potty in hand and said, "I don't want to pee on the floor! I do it in the potty!" then ripped down his dino undies and went to the bathroom. All on his own, without me asking him if he had to go. I'm so proud! Now if I could just get him to do it without eating a lollipop each time. Baby steps.

1 comment: