CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Funny Valentines

I hope everyone's sweetie was good to them on Valentine's Day. Chris surprised me with some beautiful flowers. David and Henry were very happy and excited to get their Valentine's treats this morning. They eat enough junk, so no candy here. They each got flashlights, Cars bouncy balls, and new underpants. I also got them each a Thomas book last week, but have somehow managed to lose them! (Along with a portion of my mind!) They'll turn up somewhere, I'm sure. Perhaps to be used as a birthday gift?! David was so sweet when I was tucking them in for bed tonight. I gave him a kiss and he said, "Mama, I hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day. I love you." SO SWEET!!! I love that boy. I'll leave you with some photos of my four Valentine boys. A girl couldn't get any luckier.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are certainly a lucky girl!!
I love the last picture of Chris and Jack. They are both posed in the same way, arms over their head. Like father like son. Cute!