CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weight Watchers Update

I know you've been sitting around waiting for me to let you know how Weight Watchers is going. I got off to a slow start last week and was down 1.2 pounds. I know, I know -- any loss is good. I'm not looking for Biggest Loser numbers here, but come on? 1.2 pounds? I wasn't happy. This week, however, I'm back! I lost 4 pounds. Grand total for those slow in the math department is 5.2 pounds. (Or, as we like to say around our house, 34.67% of the way to ridding myself of one of the infamous black suits!) The four pound loss was enough to push myself to the Y tomorrow morning. I think I'm supposed to wait 6 weeks after having a baby to work out, but I won't be getting crazy. Please. We're talking some exercise bike time here, not a cardio class.

No comments: